We have many years of experience and proven expertise in the project management of translations. The stages and responsibilities of order processing, from the quotation for a translation to the completion of the translation order and invoicing of the work, as well as the procedure in the event of defective services, the identification of improvements and other points are described in our quality management manual in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001:2015.
Our commitment to quality is reflected not only in our work but also in our business relations with our professional translators. The linguistic expertise of our team and translators is essential in achieving the high-quality standards in our work and in fulfilling your requirements. Quality, reliability, direct communication and good value for money form the basis for a long-lasting good relationship with us, your service provider for translation, localization and interpreting.
Our quality management is documented in two external certificates:
- Our quality management system corresponds to the international standard DIN EN ISO 9001:2015, which is certified in annual audits by the TÜV Hessen certification board. This standard describes the requirements placed on a quality management system with the aim of increasing customer satisfaction and we meet the very strict prerequisites of the international standard as a matter of course. This sets us apart from many of our competitors in this industry who often fail to establish a documented quality management system.
- We are registered in accordance with DIN EN ISO 17100:2016-05. This standard refers to the core process of translation, including quality assurance and ensuring traceability. We fully comply with all the requirements on translation service providers that are defined here with regard to human and technical resources, quality control, project management, contractual frameworks for the customer and service provider as well as the process for the execution of translation services. An important point of this standard is that, in a first step, the quality of the translation is checked by the translator himself as well as by Ka-Ve.
We also offer the following extra services:
- In a second step, any remaining errors are corrected by a reviser. This reviser is not the same person as the translator. If requested by the customer, a revision will be made.
- The review includes assessing domain accuracy and respect for the relevant text-type conventions.
- Proofreading for discrepancies and taking appropriate corrective actions.
- We perform editing only in exceptional cases. The main focus of editing is to improve the content of the text, which is usually not included in the scope of duties of a translator.