No industry can do without law and economy.
Professional translations of legal texts and documents are required by both small and large companies, as well as private persons, whether it be legislative texts, contracts or legal correspondence. In addition, our translation agency often receives documents from the field of business/commerce, such as annual reports, financial statements, tax assessments, etc. It is in the area of law and economy, in particular, that precise phrasing is of the utmost importance and the requirements on the translator are correspondingly high. Our professional, mother-tongue translators who work in this area, some of whom are in fact legal practitioners or business people, have the necessary qualifications and experience to meet these high demands.
We have translated a wide range of documents in the past:
- Contracts in the fields of plant construction, mechanical engineering, hydraulic engineering and many more
- Correspondence in judicial and extra-judicial proceedings
- Notarial deeds (purchase contracts for real estate, land charges, marriage contracts, …)
- Excerpts from the commercial register, articles of partnership, …
- Annual reports, financial statements, …
- Personal documents (birth and marriage certificates, wills, certificates of no impediment, …)
- Documents from refugees which are required in the course of asylum procedures, and much more